ANNOUNCEMENT: there will be no class tomorrow, as I am currently stuck in Ambleside courtesy of Storm Ciara! The roads have been closed for most of the day because of flooding, and none of the trains are running.
I am sure I’ll be able to get a train home sometime tomorrow, or failing that a bus if the roads are clear, but I can’t 100% guarantee I’ll be in Lancaster by 2.00 pm so I’ve reluctantly decided to cancel to ensure no one has a wasted journey.
Please can you spread the word to any of our members you are in touch with who might not see this. We will be back as normal next Monday.
I hope you are all safe and dry!